The Museum of Northwest Art and Museum Store are open seven days a week and over 360 days a year. MoNA is free to all.
121 South First Street
PO Box 969
La Conner WA 98257
MUSEUM & STORE HOURS
Sunday & Monday: Noon - 5pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Holiday Closures: Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
MoNA is free to all.
- The facility is handicapped accessible
- A wheelchair is available for visitors
- Free WiFi is offered throughout the facility
DIRECTIONS FROM I-5
- From I-5 to WA-534 W/Pioneer Hwy EXIT 21
- West onto WA-534 W/Pioneer Hwy
- Turn right onto Fir Island Rd
- Turn left onto Best Rd
- Turn left onto Chilberg Rd
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Chilberg Rd
- Continue onto Morris Street
- Turn left onto 1st Street
Free parking is available in the garage beneath the museum. The garage entrance is located behind the museum on Second Street.
TIPS TO ENJOY YOUR VISIT
- Check to see if any art activities are scheduled you may want to participate in.
- Take advantage of knowledgable docents to inform your visit.
- Restrooms are available on both floors of the museum.