Come explore the Salish Sea through art, culture and science. This day camp for kids aged 9-12 will include hands-on art and science activiities, as well as games, songs and stories, at the Padilla Bay Reserve and the Museum of Northwest Art, located on the Swinomish Channel.
Scholarships available - email email@example.com to request an application.
Campers need to come prepared for the weather and fun outdoor activities. Please dress in layers for chilly mornings and warm afternoons. Campers must bring their own lunches, but snacks and drinks will be provided each day. Please be sure to note any food allergies on the registration form below.
Each camper will need to bring:
- clothes that can get muddy
- well fitting old shoes or rubber boots for the beach
- change of shoes (not flip flops, please)
- sun screen
- jacket or sweatshirt
Areas of exploration include:
- Coast Salish art and culture
- the art and science of cedar
- endangered species
- the impact of climate change on the Salish Sea
- journaling for art and science
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW